Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities – Apply via PTS. Hence WAPDA is the premier Engineering Establishment of country with Mega Engineering Projects. Moreover, at its credit including Tarbela Dam, Mangla Dam and the recent Engineering marvel of Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project. Similarly, Currently WAPDA is actively undertaking construction of Mega Hydel Projects including Diamer Basha, Mohmand and Dasu. Indeed Services of experienced and qualified professionals are required on following positions. Likewise, Required Qualification is Master’s / Bachelors / PhD and with 2-5 Years of Experience, Last Date to Apply is 2nd November, 2020. Also, Candidates needs to be elegible in all aspects to apply, Apply online at PTS website.
|Title||Water and Power Development Authority Jobs 2020|
|Hiring Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
- Advisor (Remote Sensing / Geographic Information System)
- Advisor (Procurement & 62 Contracts)
- Director (Security)
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical)
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical)
General Conditions For Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. Also must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age. Moreover, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.