Government of Punjab The University Of Education Lahore Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
UE University Of Education Lahore Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities. Hence UE, Lahore established in 2002 through an Ordinance issued by the Governor Of Punjab. Similarly, was created out of several leading teacher training institutions working all across the Punjab. Likewise, It comprises on nine Campuses and three functional Divisions situated in Lahore. Moreover, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad and Jouharabad. Indeed Currently we are in search of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. Also, to be employed in the posts listed below. However, The ideal candidates for the following positions who possess demonstrated academic excellence. Also, in their respective knowledge areas and have interest and motivation to work may apply.
|Date Posted||15th August, 2020|
|Job Category||Director Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / MPhil / MS|
|Essential Experience||1-6 Years|
|Organization Title||University Of Education, Lahore|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Last Date||4th September, 2020|
- Deputy Director (BS-18)
- Lecturer in Islamic Studies (BS-18) (Regular)
- Lecturer in Business Administration (BS-18) (Regular)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
Government of Punjab UE University Of Education Lahore Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
General Terms and Conditions for Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.
How To Apply?
Hence, Interested candidates may apply online. Particularly only applications applied online will accepted. In Addition, Applicants are required to submit online application via Website.