The Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar has been designated as autonomous Institution. Likewise with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Furthermore Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Reform Act 2015. Hence applications are invited for the following Disciplines on contract basis.
|Date Posted||28th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor|
|Essential Experience||3-5 Years|
|Organization Title||The Lady Reading Hospital MTI, Peshawar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date||17th August, 2020|
- Manager Quality Assurance
- Manager CSSD
- Assistant Manager Media
Manager Quality Assurance
Hence Master Degree in Social Sciences or Administrative Sciences or Quality Management. Furthermore with five years relevant experience, preferably in a reputed hospital is required. Similarly MBBS degree with requisite experience may also be considered. Moreover, Quality Assurance Certification from a reputable institute will be an advantage.
Similarly, Bachelor Degree from recognized institute. Moreover 05 years experience in CSSD services.
Assistant Manager Media
Furthermore Master or bachelor degree in mass communication / journalism or equivalent degree. Similarly with 03 Years experience in media and PR in a reputable organization.
Terms and Conditions:
- In Addition, By hand submission of the Job application will not be entertained.
- Additionally, Job Application must supported by the requisite credentials and documents.
- Hence Application processing fee of Rs.700 (Non-Refundable) to deposited in MCB Account No 0847608141003952 (online), tided as “Receipt of Hospital LRH MTI” Branch code (0958).
- Moreover, Original Deposit slip must attached with the Job Application.
- Likewise only shortlisted candidates will called for Test/ Interview.
- Furthermore, Degrees must be obtained from HEC institutions.
- Similarly The age relaxation Will given as per Govt rules.
- Additionally The Authority reserves the right to Stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- In Addition All vacancies Will filled On merit basis / observing regional quota as per Government rules
- Furthermore The decision of the Competent Authority may treated as final which cannot challenged in any court of law.
- Moreover No relaxation in the venue for interview whatsoever the reason, will given.
- Similarly The Authority reserves the right to Stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- In Addition, appointment will be made according to Merit and Provincial / Regional Quota.
- Similarly, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Furthermore, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Likewise, Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible.
Likewise Interested candidates should send prescribed job application (Available on LRH Website), duly filled to the following address through registered Courier Service by August 17, 2020.