TEVTA Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Jobs 2020. Hence The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (KP-TEVTA) is an organization providing relevant skills for Industrial and economic development. Likewise, The authority has the following vacant positions at Head Office level. Moreover, for which applications are invited on prescribed forms. Indeed from the bonafide residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province and Newly Merged Districts.
|Date Posted||22nd July, 2020|
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Intermediate / Bachelor / BA / BS.c|
|Essential Experience||1-5 Years|
|Organization Title||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority, Peshawar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date||07th August, 2020|
- Deputy Director (Monitoring & Evaluation) (Equivalent (BPS-18)
- Accounts Assistant (BPS-16)
- Budget Assistant (BPS-16)
- Junior Office Assistant (BPS-I4)
- Particularly, Appointment shall be made with One (01) year as probation period (Extendable). Furthermore On successful completion of the probation period the service of the appointee shall ultimately lead to the status of public servants within the meaning Of Section 21 of Pakistan Penal Code 1860.
- Moreover, because eligibility of the candidate “ill be determined strictly according to the advertisement and KP-TEVTA Regulations. Furthermore The candidates found ineligible at any stage shall be dropped”out from the recruitment process. Likewise, where the authority will not be bound to entertain any claim in this regard.
- Particularly, The qualification possessed on or before the closing date of the advertisement shall be taken into consideration. Furthermore Issuance date mentioned on original transcript/ degrees shall considered as result declaration date. Hence where applicable.
- Also, Experience wherever prescribed shall counted after acquiring the prescribed qualifications for the posts. Furthermore till the closing date of advisement and only experience gained in GOW Public organization/ SECP registered companies/ Corporate Bodies/ NAVTTC accredited private technical institutes shall considered.
- However, NTS will charge (tax included) per application from the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Likewise, Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip in any online branch of HBL, ABL and MCB.
- Particularly, Separate application form must be submitted for each post applied for. Indeed subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- However, NTS test fee slip and attested photocopies of all academic and experience certificates should be attached with the application form at the time of submission.
- Similarly, Merit will determined on the basis of NTS test and other criteria as per KP-TEVTA Regulations along with the decisions of the BOD/ KP-TEVTA management taken for the purpose of recruitment.
(TEVTA) Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
General Terms and Conditions of Appointment:
- Particularly, The equivalency to the prescribed qualification where required. Additionally, will determined as per the HEC qualification equivalency certificates/declaration.
- However, The candidates obtaining 50% and above marks in Screening test (NTS Test) shall stand qualified/eligible for further process.
- Furthermore The Competent Authority has the right to increase / decrease or cancel all or any of the post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Similarly, The candidates applying from Government / Semi Government Department / Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
- Hence 5% minority and 2% disable quotas shall observed as per Govt policy.
- Indeed Women quota (d 10% shall observed in the posts being open for both genders.
- Likewise, The candidates are requested to clearly specify quota upon which he/she is applying while filling up the Application form. Furthermore Declaration or request for applying on any quota after closing of advertisement will not be entertained.
- However, Candidates applying against disable quota will required to submit disability certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons as well as from the respective Medical Superintendent / Medical Board showing therein the specific disability and both the certificates and disability.
- Likewise, Age shall reckoned on closing date of the advertisement Age relaxation to the upper age limit will granted as per KP-TEVTA prevailing Age Relaxation Rules.
- Similarly, Application forms detailed criteria are available on NTS Website and KP-TEVTA official website which must be read carefully before applying for any position.
- Indeed Last date for submission of application form is 7th August, 2020.
- Furthermore Application Forms will be available on NTS website till closing date of the advertisement.
- However, Candidate applying for the posts me advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respects.
- However, In case of engineering degrees. Moreover, PEC registration card shall attached with the Application form.
- Furthermore Candidate must visit NTS website and KP-TEVTA website as primary source of information related to test schedule & other associated information about recruitment.
- Also, Degrees / Diploma / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized Institution will not accepted.
- Hence CNIC must issued before the closing date fixed for apply.
- Furthermore Foreign qualified shall submit HEC equivalency certificate of their respective degree/diploma/certificate. Likewise, along with application form.
- In Addition, Not fulfilling any of the written statement in the application form will lead to exclusion of the candidate from the recruitment process.
- However, The candidates are advised to fill all the. Hence columns of application form carefully. Indeed because the provided information will considered as final for further processing. Likewise, Omissions or insertion will not entertained after the due date.
- Similarly, NTS will not issue roll number slip through courier/postal service to any candidate. Also, Eligible candidate must take print out of their electronic roll number slip (having picture) from NTS website for appearing in the test.