Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) 50+ Jobs Opportunities
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is the premier public organization. Hence established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical and vocational education. Likewise and training through its more than 400 Institutions all over the Punjab. Furthermore One of the main objectives of P-TEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement. Hence in the local and overseas industry. Hence in its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives. Moreover P-TEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts.
|Published Date||31 May, 2020|
|Last Date||19 June, 2020|
- Nomenclature of posts with PS
- Inventory Clerk / Store Keeper
- Skilled Worker Kashigar (Male & Female)
- Shop Assistant
- Shop Assistant
- Shop Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Deputy General Manager (Corporate Affairs) PS-20
- Manager (Corporate Affairs) PS-19
- Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation) PS-19
- Principal PS-20
- Accounts Officer
Terms & Conditions:
- Hence Only short listed candidates will called for test/ interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Indeed At the closing date of applications, the applicant’s upper age limit should not be more than 40 years(For PS-05 To PS-15) 35 years (for PS-Ol to PS-04).
- Similarly All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject/Trade/Technology on the envelope against the post applied for.
- Furthermore If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post, he/she will have to submit separate application/envelope for that post.
- Hence Only post qualification experience will considered.
- Also Existing Govt. /Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies/local government’s employees will apply through proper channel. Advance copy will considered for shortlisting only and NOC duly issued.
- Similarly The competent authority of the parent department is required to produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- Indeed The Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university/college/institute.
- Particularly All appointments will made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations, 2011 as amended from time to time and the service will be governed under the said regulations.
- Moreover Application on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website along with C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, Punjab based domicile, copy of C.N.I.C and one recent passport size photograph, should reach at the below mentioned address through registered mail/ courier latest by dated 19-06-2020 (Friday) (before closing hours).
- Hence Proof of posting will not considered as a proof of delivery.
- Furthermore Applications containing incomplete/inadequate information or received through a-mail or received after due date will not entertained.
- Similarly The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.