Sindh Prisons Department Jobs. Hence In the wake of the Corona-virus (COVID-19). Similarly and in pursuance of health emergency declared in Sindh province. The Sindh Prisons Department invites applications from interested candidates. Particularly for recruitment against the post of Medical Officer (Male / Female) (BS-17). Likewise lying vacant at following Prison Facilities in the province purely on Contingency Basis for a period of (89) days at Rs. 60,000/- per month.
|Published Date||19th May, 2020|
|Last Date||22nd May, 2020|
- Medical Officer (Male / Female) (BS-17)
- Shaheed Benazirabad
Medical Officer (Male / Female) (BS-17)
Hence MBBS Degree from a University recognized by PM&DC. Furthermore Valid Registration with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC). Moreover, One year House Job Certificate from any recognized Teaching Hospital.
Hence Age Limit: 21 to 30 years.
Terms and Conditions
- Hence The recruitment shall be made purely on Contingency Basis for a period of (89) days.
- Particularly Recruitment shall be made purely on prison facility based.
- In Addition This is a non-transferable job and transfer request shall disqualify the doctor for further retention in department.
- Similarly Candidates possessing relevant field experience shall be given preference.
- Hence Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to be held at the office of Inspector General of Prisons Sindh Pir Illahi Bux Road, Muslimabad, Karachi.
- Hence No TA/ DA will be paid. Candidates having domicile of the concerned district shall be given preference.
- In Addition Please bring all the original documents at the time of interview for examination.
- Furthermore Upper age limit for (15) fifteen years in all the departments of Government of Sindh accorded as per Notification No. dated 14.09.2018 shall be applicable.
- Hence All the reserved quota will be observed as per the Government of Sindh policy.
- Similarly Sindh Prisons Department has the right to withdraw / amend the recruitment process at any stage or cancel / reduce / increase the vacancies so advertised.
Moreover, Submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) on or before 22.05.2020. Likewise indicating complete information regarding qualification, experience, domicile, present address, postal address & contact & CNIC numbers at official email address.