Sindh Employees Social Security Institution (SESSI). Hence invites application for filling up the following posts from talented, determined and motivated individuals. Moreover, who desire progress, growth and can meaning fully enhance the progress of this institution. Likewise on account of COVID-19 in case of emergency on Fixed Honorarium for a period of (03) three months. Furthermore extendable for further three (03) months only if need and on satisfactory performance basis.
|Published Date||4th June, 2020|
|Last Date||14th June, 2020|
- RMOs for ICU
- Staff Nurse
- ICU Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- x-Ray Technician
- Laboratory Assistant
- Dark Room Assistant
MBBS, M.Phil/FCPS or D Path /MCPS or equivalent with 3 years post Diploma experience MBBS, Moreover M.Phil/FCPS or D Path /MCPS or equivalent with 3 years pos tDiploma experience.
Hence MBBS with one year House Job (atleast six months experience in ICU specialty)
Matric 2nd class and Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery and 3 years’experience, condition of mid-wifery relaxable in case qualified from SESSI Nursing School.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence All engagements will be made in accordance with the prevailing recruitment rules / policy of the SESSI.
- In Addition This engagement on Fixed Honorarium for aperiod of (03) three months on account of only COVID-19 and shall not be subject to transfer.
- Hence Candidates must submit application/ CV through courier or E-mail at director_admn_medical @sessi.gov.pk within ten (10) days.
- Particularly Relaxation in upper age limit shall be granted under the prescribed rules of Sindh Government.
- Likewise Government employees should appear along with their NOC from their respective departments.
- Hence no TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
- Similarly SESSI has reserved the right to cancel partial or complete posts at any stage.
- However Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview along with original testimonials duly verified.
- This appointment shall be subject to verification of degree / Furthermore testimonials from concerned Institute / Higher Education Commission.