Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Hospital, CMH AJK 28+ Jobs 2020. Meanwhile, Applications are invited from suitable candidates having relevant experience. Likewise, with education background. Moreover, For the various Vacancies in Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Hospital. Indeed The vacancies are lying vacant in Rawalakot.
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Middle / Diploma / Matriculation / Literate|
|Essential Experience||1-2 Years|
|Organization Title||Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Hospital, Muzaffarabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu Kashmir|
- Junior Technician Medical
- Radiology Junior Technician
- Junior Technician Cardiology
- Incinerator Operator
- AC Mechanic
- Tube-well Operator
- Gas Pipe Fitter
- Technical Worker
- Electrician Operator
- Sanitary Worker
General Terms and Conditions:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel. Furthermore, would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. Also must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age. Moreover, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post. Likewise, need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.