Applications are invited from suitable candidate (Pakistani National) for the following Vacant Positions. Likewise on Contract basis in the Sehat Sahulat Program (SSP). Under Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination, Islamabad.
|Published Date||24th April, 2020|
|Last Date||9th May, 2020|
- Health Communication Expert (PPS-08)
- Deputy Director Research (PPS-08)
- Deputy Director (M&E) (PPS-08)
- Field Monitoring Officer (PPS-07)
Health Communication Expert
Master’s Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Public Administration. Moreover Equivalent from HEC recognized University. Furthermore minimum -5 years of relevant experience. Including 02 years of demonstrate experience as health Communication / Advisor. Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills IT Familiarity.
Deputy Director Research
Master Degree in Public Health / Business Administration preferably from HEC recognized university. Medical Doctors will preferred. Furthermore Minimum 05 Years of relevant experience including 02 years of post-qualification experience in a public/private or development sector organization. Exposure of working with donor agencies or insurance of health sector of Pakistan shall be preferred.
Deputy Director (M&E)
Master Degree in Public Health/Business Administration From HEC recognized University. Furthermore minimum 05 years of relevant experience including 02 years of post qualification experience in a public / private or development sector organization. Moreover, Ability to design M&E Tools surveys system and evaluations. Exposure of working with donor agencies or insurance of health sector of Pakistan shall be preferred.
Field Monitoring Officer
Medical doctor, Degree in Public Health, Preferably from HEC Recognized university person affiliated with medical will preferred. Furthermore Minimum 03 years of relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above positions are offered on a contract basis which shall extendable on the pass of satisfactory performance,
- Hence, all vacancies will filed on open merit basis.
- In case of deputation requirement of experience may relaxed as per government rules and regulations.
- Exposure of working with donor agencies of insurance of the health sector of Pakistan shall preferred.
- Similarly, Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- In Case of candidate wishing to apply to more than one post, He/She must submit separate application for each post.
- Particularly, all the candidate are directed to apply through Interior Testing Service (ITS) website.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application shall not entertained.
- In addition application complete in all respects should be reach within 15 day of publication of this advertisement
- In case of large number of candidate qualifying ITS test, SSP reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ratio of candidates post for short listing on the recruitment process/Interview.
- Hence, only Short List Candidates shall called for interview.
- Similarly, no Separate Test/Interview call and information shall made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- Hence no TA/DA shall be admissible to candidate.
- We are equal opportunity employer. Moreover, anybody who tries to influence the process of selection by any means shall be disqualified.
- Similarly, Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
All the candidate are directed to apply through Interior Testing Service (ITS) website.