Revenue Division Federal Board of Revenue 44+ FBR Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence applications are invited from the young, energetic and Hard working candidates. Similarly for the posts of MIS Officers and Preventive Officer. Furthermore Intending candidates may apply online up to 22nd June, 2020 for the following vacancies. Furthermore visit FPSC’s website for details mentioned in the General Instructions to the candidates.
|Published Date||6th June, 2020|
|Last Date||22nd June, 2020|
- MIS Officers (BPS-16) (15 Vacant Posts)
- Preventive Officer (BPS-16) (27 Vacant Posts)
MIS Officers (BPS-16) (15 Vacant Posts)
Hence Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent from a University recognized by HEC. Furthermore Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science/ Information Technology or equivalent from a University recognized by HEC.
Preventive Officer (BPS-16) (27 Vacant Posts)
Hence Second Class or Grade C Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting. Moreover, Computer Science, Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects or B.Sc. Engineering in any specialty. Furthermore Computer literacy up to the level of MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel. In Addition Minimum Physical Standard For Male candidates: Height: 5’6\ Chest 32″-33.5″. Similarly For Female Candidates: Height: 5’2. Particularly (Documentary proof from authorized Medical authorities required).
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/omission etc.
- Furthermore Information claimed in online application form will treated as final.
- In Addition Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not accepted.
- Moreover, Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online available on the website.
- Indeed No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Particularly Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications.
- Furthermore Such applications will accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
- In Addition Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 22nd June, 2020.
Hence All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website.