Punjab Tourism Department Jobs Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following project positions on contract basis for ADP project titled “Capacity Building of Department of Tourist Services”.
- Law Officer
- Field Supervisors
- Office Assistant
- Accounts & Admin Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Office Boy
Graduation in Law from HEC- recognized university. Likewise years practical experience in relevant field.
Graduation from HEC-recognized university. Also years practical experience in travel agency/hotel field.
Graduation from HEC-recognized university. Furthermore two years experience in office work.
Accounts & Admin Officer:
• B.com; Two years experience as an accountant.
Data Entry Operator:
Intermediate; Having at least three months computer training from TEVTA. Furthermore any recognized institute with a typing speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
Terms & Condition:
- The complete applications addressed to the undersigned along with attested copies of CNIC/Domicile Certificate/Educational Certificates/Degrees/Experience. Furthermore certificates should reach in the office of undersigned latest by 15th May, 2020 with the name of the post applied for clearly written on the upper right corner of the envelop. Hence applications received after the given date and / or without the aforesaid marking shall not be considered.
- Furthermore separate form and envelop should be used for each post in case a candidate intends to apply for two or more posts.
- Similarly, The contract period shall be initially for one year. Hence government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Punjab Tourism Department Jobs quota for women, disabled, and minority candidates shall be fixed in accordance with the government policy / rules. Furthermore Disabled candidates must attach the relevant disability certificate with their applications.
- Likewise incomplete applications shall rejected summarily. Hence only the short-listed candidates shall intimated and called for tests / interviews.
- Hence no TA/DA shall be paid for the purpose.