Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Lahore Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Intending candidates may apply online up to 13th August, 2020 for the following vacancies. Moreover visit PPSC’S website for details mentioned in the General Instructions to the candidates. Likewise, PPSC needs sophisticated person with well education background and good teaching skills.
|Date Posted||29th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||MBBS / FCPS / MD|
|Essential Experience||1-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Last Date||13th August, 2020|
- Hence Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Indeed Paediatric Cardiology Professor
- Also, Professor of Anatomy
- Hence Paediatric Cardiac Surgery Professor
- Likewise, Professor of Paediatric Radiology
- Hence Chemical Pathology Professor
- Similarly, Professor of Oncology
- Indeed Ophthalmology Professor
- Particularly, Associate Professor Cardiac Surgery
General Terms and Conditions For Appointment:
- Similarly, In case of non-availability of suitable women candidate. Likewise, the said post shall be treated as non-reserved and will be filled on merit as notified by the Government of the Punjab vide Notification No. SOR-IV(S&GAD)15-1/2012 dated 21-05-2012.
- However, Applicants are directed to provide hard copy of their online application form along with two photocopy sets of all relevant documents & relevant Research Papers within 03 days after the closing date failing which their applications will be treated as rejected and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Particularly, PMDC Registration should be valid up to the closing date. Hence of the advertised posts. Also If expired. Moreover, applying proof for renewal of registration before the closing date is required.
- Likewise,The certificate of recognition of qualification/experience shall only be considered. Furthermore if the same is issued by designated officer of PMDC. Hence Recognition of experience from PMDC is mandatory.
- Particularly, Experience Certificate along with appointment letters in respect of Contract. Likewise, Current Charge. Indeed Acting Charge and appointment on Adhoc basis. Hence issued by the Appointing Authority/ Head of Institution/Organization/Department is required.
- Also, Only those relevant original articles which have been published in book form on or before the closing date shall considered. Moreover, Review articles, case-studies/reports, translations, briefs, papers presented in conferences, editorials, etc. Furthermore shall not be admissible as published research papers. However, online published research work in a recognized foreign journal shall accepted.
- However, Candidates Are Required To Apply Online Only. Similarly, Applications Other Than Online. Also, Will Not Be Accepted.