Punjab Police Traffic Warden Service Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities. Hence applications are invited for the multiple posts of Traffic assistant and drivers in PPTWS. Likewise for the districts of Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala. Faisalabad and Multan. Furthermore candidates of these districts are eligible to apply on the given schedule. Moreover, Those candidates who want to gain extra numbers on behalf of family claim. Likewise they are required to submit relevant documents with the duly filled form.
|Date Posted||24th June, 2020|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Matriculation / FSc|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Punjab Police Traffic Warden Service, Lahore|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala. Faisalabad, Multan|
|Last Date||26th October, 2020|
- Traffic Assistant (BPS-07) (Male)
- Traffic Constable (BPS-07) (Male)
- Female Traffic Assistant (BPS-07)
- Female Constable (BPS-07)
Hence 2nd Division in Higher Secondary School from the recognized board.
Terms and Conditions:
- In Addition, Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Moreover, Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
- Furthermore. the number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Additionally, Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Similarly Candidates who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- Moreover, Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached as well.
- Also Retired persons are not eligible.
- Additionally, applications after cutoff date will not entertained.
- However Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Moreover, Partially filed in / unsigned forms shall rejected.
- Hence stations for test / interview will decided subject to number of candidates. However, option given by the candidate shall not be binding on office.
- Furthermore Hiring will be on permanent basis.
- In Addition The citizen of Pakistan particularly having domicile of the mentioned districts will be preferred .
- Moreover No TA/DA shall be admissible for journey.
- Furthermore, There is age limit to apply against the above positions.
- Indeed The department can utilize the services of hired persons likewise at anywhere in the Districts.
- Similarly The recruitment’s will made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules.
- Indeed List of eligible candidates shall displayed on the Notice Board.
- In Addition, No post falls under the quota reserved Disabled persons.
- Hence Neither the applications arriving late shall be acceptable nor the ones dispatched before this advertisement.
- Moreover, Likewise Advertisement can also be visited on the website of this office.