Punjab Labor Court Number 2 Lahore Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
Punjab Labor Court Number 2 Lahore Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities. Similarly application are invited on behalf of Court Number 2 Lahore (Punjab). Furthermore, invites eligible and qualified individuals Pakistani Nationals will be preferred. In Addition, these positions are lying vacant in Lahore.
|Date Posted||13th August, 2020|
|Job Category||Clerk Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||BA / Intermediate|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Punjab Labor Court Number 2, Lahore|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Last Date||25th August, 2020|
- Junior Clerks
- Naib Qasid
General Terms and Conditions for Appointment
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience. Moreover relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.