Punjab Information Technology Board 66+ Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Punjab Information Board requires the Of Qualified. Energetic, Medically fit and Motivated. Likewise Project Manager, Leaders and Support Staff on contract basis for the following positions (Code # MP 002-2020).
|Published Date||6th June, 2020|
|Last Date||20th June, 2020|
- Joint Director (Multiple Posts)
- Senior Programme Manager (Operations/ Programme) (Multiple Posts)
- Programme Manager (Incubation’ Operations/ Programme/Data Analyst) (Multiple Posts)
- Research Analyst
- Visual Artist/ Animation Specialist (Multiple Post)
- Marketing Officer
- Senior Software Engineer (Multiple Post)
- Senior Database Administrator
- Assistant Manager (Datacenter)/ Senior Business Analyst (Multiple Post)
- Manager (Business Development) (Multiple Post)
- Specialist (IT/ Evaluation) (Multiple Post)
- Database Administrator
- Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Software Architect
Hence Intermediate At least five years’ experience in relevant field, In Addition preferably in Police or any Law enforcement agency.
Hence 2nd Division / Class (minimum 40% Marks in Intermediate). In Addition Expert in MS-Office & Internet Surfing, However Command over English language, Hence communication skills and certification / experience in relevant field will be preferred.
Hence 2nd Division / class (minimum 40% Marks in Intermediate. However Expert in MS-Office & Internet Surfing. Hence Command over English language, Moreover communication skills and certification / experience in relevant l T field will be preferred.
However, a minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in shorthand/typing respectively, Moreover Must be computer literate.Intermediate. Likewise A minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in shorthand/typing respectively.Must be computer literate.
Terms and Conditions:
- However Interested candidates Can apply and view detailed eligibility/ selection criteria, experience and job descriptions of the positions on PITB Website.
- Similarly For Serial No 30, candidates are requested to apply through Courier/ Postal Service on address : PO BOX No 40S GPO Lahore.
- In Addition Application through Other means like email, Fax, Postal, courier “NITS, In person, walk-ln will not be entertained.
- However Candidates in Government/Semi-Government services should apply through proper channel.
- PITB reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason, Furthermore Recruitment quota set by Government Of the Punjab for females, disabled and minorities shall be observed.
- Particularly Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per notification from Government of the Punjab.
- Hence Only short-listed candidates will be called for further process, No TA/DA be paid.
- In case of any criminal record PTTB can take action against the candidates.
How To Apply?
Similarly Interested candidates Can apply and view detailed eligibility selection criteria, experience and job descriptions Of the positions on PITB Website.