Public Sector Organization (PSO) Islamabad Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence A public sector organization is seeking applications from professionally qualified Lawyers for the following positions to assist in the implementation of trade defence laws.
|Date Posted||8th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Law Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor|
|Essential Experience||1-10 Years|
|Organization Title||Public Sector Organization (PSO), Islamabad|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||23rd July, 2020|
- Hence Chief Legal Adviser (01)
- Similarly, Senior Legal Adviser (01)
- Particularly, Legal Adviser (01)
- Particularly, Positions are based in Islamabad and are on contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years and extendable on yearly basis up to five (05) years on performance evaluation basis.
- Furthermore Selected candidate will be offered lump sum salary. Furthermore Salary of the selected candidates will be revised on annually, Indeed depending on satisfactory performance.
Terms and Conditions:
- However, Interested Pakistani nationals meeting the above mentioned eligibility conditions for the positions should send their applications on in paper. Furthermore Copy of CNIC recent passport size photograph, attested photocopies of all relevant educational/experience certificates and samples of research work, if any. Indeed must be attached. Moreover Copies of all the request educational degrees/certificates must be verifiable by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Similarly, Applications must reach G. P. O. Post Box No. 1689. Islamabad. Likewise within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Indeed Mark envelope with the position you are applying for.
- Particularly, Unsigned/incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given. Furthermore ‘Experience’ means experience gained after obtaining the required qualification/degree
- Indeed Only short listed candidate meeting the above eligibility conditions will be called for interview.
- However, The department has the right to short-list/reject any or all application without assigning any reason
- Hence No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in interview.
- Similarly, Deadline for the receipt of application is 23rd July, 2020 from the day of circulation of advertisement.
- However, Incomplete applications or applications submitted with fake documents will rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Indeed Original Documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Hence Applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Furthermore application must reach the following address within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement by hand / mail / courier service Pakistan Post.
- Likewise Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Particularly, All the interested candidates shall submit their applications along with all required attested documents CNIC, and Domicile
- Hence Upper age limit relaxation shall be considered as per Government Policy.
- Indeed No TA/ DA will be paid.