A public sector company based in Islamabad. Requires the Services Of qualified, energetic and also self-motivated candidates on regular basis as mentioned below:
|Published Date||25th April, 2020|
|Last Date||10th May, 2020|
- Assistant Director Electrical and Mechanical (EIM)
- Accounts Officer
- Lower Division Clerk
Assistant Director Electrical and Mechanical (EIM)
Hence Bachelors Degree in Engineering from a HEC’s recognized University in relevant field. Moreover Minimum two years experience the relevant field in an Organization or a firm Of repute in public.Registration with PEC is mandatory
2nd Class Master’s Degree in Commerce 8 PIPFA Qualification. Furthermore Five years experience in post in BPS•16 or equivalent or above in Audit and Accounts in Government/ Semi-Government Organization or firm of repute in public or private sector.
Second Class Intermediate. Furthermore 30/40 wpm speed in shorthand and typing.
Lower Division Clerk
Matric Second Class.In case of Selection 03-Weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB should be done within one year,
Terms and Conditions:
- All the recruitment will observed as per Establishment Division’s Policy on website and vide Office Memorandum No. F_53/1/2008-SP, dated 22-10-2014 as amended on 21-09-2017 and 27-12-2017 and Mechanism dated 16-01-2015, 03-03-2015, 11-05-2017, 18-08-2017 and 04-03-2019.
- Pay Test Fee Rs 140/- online at bank branches of HBL, IJBL and Bank Alfalah as prescribed on application form. Furthermore Deposited Fee is non-refundable non-transferable.
- Applications will accepted only on prescribed application form of M/s, Moreover Universal Testing Services.
- Likewise Application on prescribed form must reach to UTS Office within 15 days Of publication Of this advertisement.
- Similarly Application received after due date will not considered,
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form along with online deposit slip, Furthermore (in original) to Universal Testing Services (Pvt) Ltd., 278-A, Main Nazim-ud-Din Road, F-10/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Similarly Employees Of Government/ Semi-Government Bodies Corporations should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Particularly General age relaxation Of 05 years shall allowed as per government rules.
- Hence no TA/DA shall be admissible for written test/ interview.
- All quotas including provincial, regional, women, minority, Moreover disable as per government rules are applicable. Furthermore Candidates will considered on the basis of their domicile as mentioned against each vacancy. Hence Disable persons and women are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply?
Application Deposit Form can be downloaded from UTS Website.