Public Private Partnership PPP Authority Punjab 64+ Jobs 2020. Hence Government of the Punjab has established Punjab Public Private Partnership Authority (PPPPA). Likewise as one window solution for identification, project development. Moreover execution and M&E of Public Private Partnership projects in collaboration with private sector. Particularly facilitate their participation in the provision of Public Infrastructure. Furthermore services in Punjab. Similarly the Punjab PPP Authority is looking for highly qualified, experienced, and motivated professionals. Likewise with requisite skill set against following positions.
|Date Posted||16th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Director General Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor / Intermediate / Primary|
|Essential Experience||1-15 Years|
|Organization Title||Punjab Public Private Partnership PPP Authority, Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Last Date||28th July, 2020|
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Deputy Director General (Monitoring)
- Similarly, Deputy Director General (Evaluations)
- Deputy Director General (Administration)
- Likewise, Deputy Director General (Fund Management)
- Deputy Director General (Engineering Market Development)
- Particularly, Deputy Director General (Capital Market Development)
- Deputy Director General – Projects (Infrastructure)
- Hence, Deputy Director General – Projects (Social Sector)
- Legal Advisor
- Hence, Financial Advisor
- Information Technology Specialist
- Moreover, Procurement Specialist
- Human Resource (HR) Specialist
- Furthermore, Environment Specialist
- Gender & Social Safeguard Specialist
- Similarly, Communication Specialist
- Contract Specialist
- Manager Administration
- Likewise, Manager (Budget & Account)
- Assistant Manager (Monitoring)
- Similarly, Assistant Manager (Evaluation)
- Assistant Manager (Engineering Market Development)
- Likewise, Assistant Manager (Capital Market Development)
- Assistant Manager (Legal)
- Also, Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)
- Accounts Officer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Land Surveyor
- Liaison Officer/ Coordinator
- Moreover, Graphic Designer
- Office Secretary
- Daak Runner
- Office Boy
Terms and Conditions
- Hence applicants domiciled in Punjab Province of Pakistan should apply online through Punjab Job Portal website latest by 28th July 2020.
- Additionally, Only online applications will be accepted.
- Moreover, No hard copy of application will be accepted.
- Furthermore detailed eligibility criteria and TORs are available on PPP Cell website as well as on Punjab Job Portal website.
- Similarly, It is mandatory for all candidates to upload the scan copies of their academic and job experience certificates while applying against any of the above positions.
- Particularly Incomplete applications or those received without relevant documents shall be rejected.
- Likewise The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Moreover, Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Furthermore, All appointments against above positions will be made on contract basis.
- In Addition The salaries for each position are negotiable within the given range mentioned against each post.
- However, the Recruitment Committee shall fix the salaries commensurate with the qualification/ experience and skill set of the selected candidates.
- Additionally, In-service employees of the Public Sector Organization may apply against above vacancies through prop- er channel along with departmental NOC.
- Furthermore In case of their selection against any of the above vacancies, their salaries shall be fixed in accordance with the instructions of the Finance Department, Government of the Punjab in this regard.
- Likewise only short listed candidates shall be invited for test / interview.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible.
In Addition the candidates who are domiciled in Punjab Province of Pakistan. Likewise they have to apply online through Punjab Job Portal website latest by 28th July 2020.