PSO Public Sector Organization Peshawar Cantonment, KPK Jobs 2020. A Public Sector Organization invites applications (on prescribed application format). Likewise from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following Particularly project based positions purely on contract basis. Hence initially for a period of one year, extendable upon satisfactory performance till the Project life.
|Date Posted||2nd August, 2020|
|Job Category||Planning Officer Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor / Primary|
|Essential Experience||1-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Public Sector Organization Peshawar Cantonment, KPK|
|Job Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date||17th August, 2020|
- Planning Officer (BPS-17)
- Monitoring Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
General Terms and Conditions For Appointment
- Hence No experience or qualification mentioned in application form shall be considered without proof.
- Moreover, Appointment will be made according to the Project Policy and revised schedule of Project Policy Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Furthermore, Salaries will be paid according to the Project Policy and revised schedule of Project Policy Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Additionally, Incomplete applications or the ones received after due date will not be entertained.
- In Addition, Those who already in Government service and fulfill the criteria may apply through proper channel.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be allowed for test/interview.
- Moreover, Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- In Addition, Name of the position applied for, must be written on the right upper corner of the envelope.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Moreover, Errors/ Omissions are subject to ratification.
- Likewise Degrees must be obtained from HEC institutions.
- Similarly The age relaxation Will given as per Govt rules.
- Additionally The Authority reserves the right to Stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- In Addition All vacancies Will filled On merit basis / observing regional quota as per Government rules
- Furthermore The decision of the Competent Authority may treated as final which cannot challenged in any court of law.
- Moreover No relaxation in the venue for interview whatsoever the reason, will given.
- Similarly The Authority reserves the right to Stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- In Addition, appointment will be made according to Merit and Provincial / Regional Quota.
- Similarly, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Furthermore, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Hence, Application Forms, complete in all respects.
Hence applications on below format along with two recent Passport Size Photographs. Moreover, attested copies Of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Academic Certificates. Furthermore Experience Certificates etc. Similarly should reach within 15 days from the date of advertisement at PO Box No 82, GPO Peshawar Cantonment. Furthermore, Application Form must be accompanied by all relevant documents.