Provincial Housing Authority (PHA), Peshawar, KPK 10+ Jobs 2020. Hence applications are invited from both male/female candidates. Particularly of all districts of Pakhtunkhwa/Newly Merged Tribal Districts. Similarly for following vacant posts in the Provincial Housing Authority (PHA), Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through ATS. Moreover The requisite qualifications and experience is shown against each.
|Published Date||11th June, 2020|
|Last Date||26th June, 2020|
- CAD Operator (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Sub Engineer (BPS-11)
- Accounts Clerk (BPS-09)
- Plumber (BPS-05)
CAD Operator (BPS-11)
Hence one Year Diplorna in Auto Cad. Diploma in 3D animation
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
Hence SSC Exam from a recognized Board. Moreover Typing speed of 30 wpm. Preferably computer literate.
Sub Engineer (BPS-11)
Hence 03 years Diplorna of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Civil.
Accounts Clerk (BPS-09)
Hence B.com from a recognized university. Likewise Computer Proficiency Certificate from recognized institute.
Hence SSC at least 2nd Division fro, a recognized. Moreover A Certificate in Plumbing from recognized board. 03 years experience in relevant field.
- General age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rule Of Government Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence Age. Qualification & Experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- Likewise The reserved quotes will observed us Rules.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- However Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within IS days from the issue of this advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Particularly Only eligible shortlisted candidates will called for written Test after the complete of application forms. Furthermore ATS tot will serve screening purpose, only shortlisted candidates will considered for interview by the department/organization.
- Similarly Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents will rejected at any Stage Of the recruitment process.
- In Addition The Competent authority has rights to defer or cancel recruitment process at any stage.
- Similarly Mobile Phones, weapons, calculators or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers.
- Hence Fee is transferable or refundable.
- Hence No Application will entertained by hand.
- The selection will purely On merit basis, appointment will made on probation for a period Of one year, extendable for further one year.
- Application form and other details may download/obtained from the ATS official website.
- At initial stage, copies of educational documents are not required to attached with the application form except copy Of CNIC and two white back ground passport size photographs.
- Forms fees can be in any HBL & Silk Bank online Countrywide branches. The duly in applications forms along with Original deposit slip, should reach within 15-days through any courier service / registered post after publication of this advertisement to: Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), Address: 171-G, Street No. 36, Sectr F.IO/I, Ph: 051-2153577-79.
How To Apply?
Application form and other details may download/obtained from the ATS official website.