Port Qasim Authority PQA Karachi 20+ Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities. Likewise Port Qasim Authority invites applications from suitable candidates. Indeed for appointment to the following posts on contract basis for a period of two (02) years (extendable).
|Date Posted||12th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Economics|
|Essential Experience||1-12 Years|
|Organization Title||Port Qasim Authority PQA, Karachi|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Last Date||27th July, 2020|
- Hence Pilot / Tug Commander (BPS-19)
- Likewise, Chief Engineer (BPS-19)
- Similarly, Manager (Conservancy) (BPS-19)
- Particularly, Manager (Hydrography) (BPS-19)
- Similarly, Manager (Marine Ops) (BPS-19)
- Likewise, Deputy Conservancy Officer (BPS-18)
- Hence Marine Engineer (BPS-18)
- Likewise Hydrographic Officer (BPS-18)
- Similarly, Dredging Inspector (BPS-18)
- Particularly, Officer (BPS-17)
- Hence Master 1st Class (BPS-15)
Terms and Conditions:
- However, Applications on the following prescribed form (without enclosing any copy of educational qualification etc.) Furthermore along with two (02) passport size photographs should reach to P.O. Box No. 9103, Bin Qasim, Karachi=75020. Indeed within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Indeed Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be allowed for test / interview.
- Likewise Relaxation in age will be considered as per rules applicable in PQA.
- Hence The Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease teh number of post(s).
- Similarly, The posts required to be filled on the basis of prescribed provincial / regional quota. Likewise shall in absence of suitable candidates from the domicile area. Indeed be filled on the basis of merit.
- However, The contract appointment shall be extendable for further period. Indeed subject to satisfactory performance. Moreover, The appointee shall have no right to claim regularization against respective post(s).