PO Box No 782 Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence a public sector organization invites applications from suitable candidates (Male/Female). Likewise having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. In Addition, Initially for a period of one year which may be extended. Indeed on the satisfactory performance of the appointee till the project life.
|Date Posted||26th September, 2020|
|Job Category||Administration Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master’s / Bachelor’s|
|Essential Experience||Relevant Experience Required|
|Organization Title||PO Box No 782, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Job Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date||11th October, 2020|
- Deputy Director Infrastructure & Procurement (BPS-18)
- Internal Auditor (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Northern/ Southern) (BPS-17)
- Sub Engineer (Northern/Southern) (BPS-11)
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
General Terms and Conditions:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.