Application are Invited for Peshawar High Court Jobs for 26 vacant posts of Additional District & Sessions Judge/lzafi Zilla Qazi (BPS-20). Likewise from the citizens of Pakistan, who hold bonafide domicile of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including newly merged areas. The applications on prescribed form must reach this Office on or before 30th June, 2020. Hence Late applications will not be entertained.
|Job Province||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Published Date||20th May, 2020|
|Last Date||30th June, 2020|
- District Judge/Izafi Zilla Qazi
- Session Judge/Izafi Zilla Qazi
Advocate having L.L.B or equivalent degree from a recognized university. Furthermore entitling him to practice the profession of law or is a Barrister of England or Ireland. Likewise is a Member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
Moreover, who is a practicing Advocate of High Court and/or the Courts subordinate thereto with a minimum practice of eight years. (Eight years practice as an Advocate shall be counted from the date when an Advocate becomes the registered member. Likewise of any Bar Association of the Province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa till the last date fixed for submission of applications).
The experience of practicing as an Advocate shall also include service rendered as Govt: Pleader, Additional Government Pleader, Public Prosecutor or Additional Public Prosecutor.
The Candidate must not be less than 33 years or more than 45 years of age, as on the last date fixed for submission of applications.
Hence all eligible candidates will required to appear for a screening test consisting of 100 marks. Likewise The questions in the test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Screening test will conducted at the principal seat as well as a tall benches.
Furthermore only top 150 candidates having secured high marks respectively in the screening test will eligible to take written examination. Calendar of activities shall be published in due course of time on the website of this Court having regard crises of Covid-19.
The Qualifying/Passing Marks are 40% in each written paper and 50% in aggregate of all papers. No candidate shall called for interview unless he/ she obtains the requisite marks.
- All Education Certificates such as Matric/ Inter/ B.A L.L.B and any additional qualification such as MA, L.L.M etc.National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Eight years experience certificate as an advocate by the concerned President District Bar Association, stating the date when the Advocate acquired the membership of a Bar Association and duly countersigned by the concerned District & Sessions Judge or the Additional District & Sessions Judge.
- At least five attested Wakalat Namas per year of the decided cases of last five years independently conducted by the candidate before High Court or District Courts in order to prove that he/she is a practicing lawyer.
- Enrollment Certificate as an advocate of Lower Courts duly verified by Secretary KP Bar Council.
- Enrollment Certificate as an advocate of High Court duly verified by President of respective Bars.
- Character Certificate from President of concerned District Bar Association.
- Govt. Pleader, Additional Govt. Pleader, Public Prosecutor or Additional Public Prosecutor will apply through proper channel along with NOC and Experience Certificate from their Competent Authority.
- Latest passport size attested photograph.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence the qualified candidates will remain on probation in terms of Section 9 of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Judicial Service Rules, 2001.
- No candidate shall called for interview unless he/ she obtains 40% marks in each written paper and 50 % marks in aggregate. No candidates shall considered to have qualified for appointment unless he/she also passes the interview. Failure or absence in interview shall mean that the candidate. (s) has failed to qualify for appointment and his/her name will not be included in the merit list.
- The High Court reserves the right to Increase or Decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post or to frame any kind of policy in the light of prevalent rules and regulations.
- Moreover, Mere submission of application form, appearance in Written Examination and Interview would not confer right of appointment on anyone.
- In case of any adverse material against any Advocate or concealment of facts by any Advocate, false information or misstatement made in any document, shall render the candidate disqualified.
- The list of provisionally accepted/ rejected applicants will uploaded on the website of Peshawar High Court,Peshawar i.e. www.peshawarhighcourt.gov.pk as per calendar.
- Hence the applicants whose applications rejected. Hence they may apply for review within two working days after uploading of the list.
- After decision on review petitions, final list of applicants eligible for screening test examination will be uploaded on the Peshawar High Court, Peshawar official website.
- Hence No TA/ DA will be admissible for the candidates appearing in the Test/ Interview.
- Any applicant who earlier resigned due to proceedings under the Efficiency & Disciplinary Rules or having dismissed from service are not eligible to apply.
Applicants are required to submit online complete application form along with scanned copies of testimonials/experience certificates etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hence hard copies or application by hand are not accepted. Application forms are available on the website of Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.