Pakistan Public Works Department Islamabad 19+ Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Applications are invited on Plain Paper (A—4 Size) to fill following temporary posts in Pakistan Public Works Department.
|Date Posted||6th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||DAE / Matric|
|Essential Experience||1-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Pakistan Public Works Department, Islamabad|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||20th July, 2020|
- Sub Engineer Particularly, (Civil) (BPS-14)
- Sub Engineer Similarly, (Electrical and Mechanical) (BPS-14)
- Estimator Particularly, (Civil) (BPS-14)
- Estimator Similarly, (Electrical and Mechanical) (BPS-14)
- Particularly, All the recruitment will be made as per instructions contained in the Office Memorandum NO.F- 53/12008-S dated 22-01-2014 uploaded by the Establishment Division on their website.
- Similarly, Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Likewise Relaxation in upper Age limit will be allowed as per Government Rules as mentioned under.
- Additionally, Maximum age limit will be relaxed by 3 years over and above the general age relaxation in the case of candidates belonging to schedule castes, Moreover Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal areas. Azad Kashmir. Furthermore Northern Areas (District of Gilgit. skardu and Damir). FATA, Sind(R). Indeed Baluchistan in accordance with the instructions issued by the Establishment Division.
Terms and Conditions:
- Indeed General age relaxation of 05-years shall be allowed as per Government policy.
- Particularly, 15 and 10 years age relaxation will be provided for retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan and Government Civil servants have completed 02-years of continuous service).
- Indeed 10 years age relaxation will be provided for Disabled person.
- However, Candidates should indicate the post on the right side of the envelope. Furthermore Photocopies of the documents not required with application. Likewise Original educational certificates/documents shall be verified at the time of interview.
- Hence Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Indeed Only shortlisted candidates shall called for interview.
- Hence No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Furthermore Application on prescribed format shall reached along with CNIC Photo copy and latest photograph Of the candidate to the undersigned.
- In Addition The application must be submitted within 15-days after issuance Of this advertisement in the National Press.
- Likewise, The post applied for must clearly mentioned over the envelope of application.
- Indeed Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall reckoned up to the closing date.
- Also, It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC.
- Particularly, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test.
- However, Original T.R may preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Indeed Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.