Pakistan Navy Welfare Trust PNWT 10+ Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities. Hence applications are required from the candidates having 1-6 years experience. Likewise in the following fields given below. Moreover, PNWT needs dedicated and hard working candidates. Particularly for their prestigious institution. Furthermore PNWT is an equal opportunity employer so disabled and women are encouraged to apply.
|Date Posted||9th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor / CA|
|Essential Experience||1-6 Years|
|Organization Title||Pakistan Navy Welfare Trust, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Last Date||15th July, 2020|
- Hence Chief Financial Officer
- Particularly, Manager Accounts
- Hence Chief Accountant
- Similarly, Accountant
- Hence IT Officer
Hence minimum 06 years diversified experience especially in finance sector as a part of senior management. Furthermore minimum 6 years relevant experience in reputable organization.
Likewise Minimum 4 years relevant experience in reputable organization.
Hence Minimum 2 years relevant experience in reputable organization.
Similarly, Minimum 1 years relevant experience in reputable organization.
Furthermore Minimum 2 years relevant experience in reputable organization.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance is admissible.
- Similarly only shortlisted candidates will be requested for interviews by selection panel, date, time and venue will be communicated through suitable means.
- Moreover, Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Particularly CV along with attested copies of degrees/certificates/CNIC/passport size photograph be forwarded by 15 July 2020 to Director Finance (PNWT) Naval Headquarters Sector Islamabad.
- Similarly, Candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their application within Fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement.
- Also Candidates who prefer applying through post should send hard copies of CVs/testimonials/CNIC.
- Indeed Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Furthermore Incorrect information and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, Indeed even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- Also In case, Furthermore any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect / fake / bogus at any stage, Likewise the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he / she will not eligible for any job in future in CAA.