Pakistan Institute of Development Economics Islamabad 29+ Jobs 2020. Moreover, Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals. Similarly, for the following posts. Furthermore, on the Regular / contractual basis. Likewise, For the various Positions in Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Islamabad.
|Date Posted||27th September, 2020|
|Job Category||Administrative Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master’s / Bachelor’s / PhD|
|Essential Experience||Relevant Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||12th October, 2020|
- Joint Director (BPS-21)
- Chief of Research (BPS-20)
- Chief Training Program (BPS-20)
- Senior Research Economist (BPS-19)
- Research Economist (BPS-18)
- Staff Economist (BPS-17)
- Professor (BPS-21)
- Associate Professor (BPS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
- Registrar (BPS-20)
- Treasurer (BPS-20)
- Controller of Examinations (BPS-20)
- Literary Editor & Chief of Publications (BPS-20)
- Additional Registrar(BPS-19)
- Media Officer (BPS-17)
- Translator (BPS-17)
- Computer Programmer (Graphic Designer) (BPS-17)
- Deputy Director (QEC) (BPS-18)
- Manager Research Development (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director/ Manager Research Operation (BPS-18)
- Manager Intellectual Property / Legal Services and Publication / Communication Specialist (BPS-17)
- Research Associate (BPS-16)
- Social Scientists
- Admin Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Hence Be a Pakistani & permanent resident of Pakistan.
- Additionally, Application forms completed in all respects and well written.
- Moreover, Errors/ Omissions are subject to ratification.
- Likewise, Degrees must obtained from Higher Education Commission institutions.
- Similarly, the age relaxation will give as per Government rules.
- Additionally, The Authority reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- In Addition, All vacancies Will filled On merit basis / observing regional quota as per Government rules.
- Furthermore, the decision of the Competent Authority may treated as final which cannot challenged in any court of law.
- Similarly, Attested Copy of Computerized National Identity Card must attached with the application form.
- However, Relaxation in age limit of years over. Furthermore and above the prescribed age limit. Hence will give as per Government instructions.
- Similarly, the candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- Indeed, Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
- Hence, the number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
- Furthermore, No experience or qualification mentioned in application form shall considered without proof.
- Particularly, The number of vacancies being announced. Likewise, is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
General Terms and Conditions For Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.
Hence, Interested candidates may apply online. Particularly only applications applied online will accepted. In Addition, Applicants are required to submit online application via Website.