Pakistan Information Commission PIC Islamabad Jobs September 2020. Particularly applications are invited from suitable candidates. Likewise for recruitment against the following temporary posts. Hence in the Pakistan Information Commission, Islamabad. Moreover, the candidates should have relevant education background.
|Date Posted||4th September, 2020|
|Job Category||Clerk Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Bachelor / Intermediate / Matriculation|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Pakistan Information Commission, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||19th September, 2020|
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Steno-typist (BS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-04)
General Terms and Conditions:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.
Hence, Interested candidates may apply online. Particularly only applications applied online will accepted. In Addition, Applicants are required to submit online application via Website.