Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit.
|Published Date||23rd April, 2020|
|Last Date||9th May, 2020|
- Cabin Safety Inspector (EG-05) (02 Position on Merit)
- Joint Director Licensing (EG-05) (02 Position on Merit)
Cabin Safety Inspector (EG-05) (02 Position on Merit)
Graduate Valid Cabin Crew Competency Certificate (CCCC) Minimum 10 years operational experience of Airline as Cabin Crew member with at least 02 years as Designated Check Cabin Crew (DCCC) Knowledge: Extensive knowledge of Civil Aviation Rules, Aviation Rules, ANOs, ICAO SARPs and other applicable regulations. Furthermore versed with IT & MS Office application.Knowledge of State Safety Program (SSP) & Safety Management System (SMS).
Age: Maximum 57 years (including all age relaxations).
Joint Director Licensing (EG-05) (02 Position on Merit)
Graduate Hold or have held CPL with IR endorsement Minimum 05 years of relevant experience in airlines preferably in training, Likewise operational administration Should have done courses in IT. Moreover Knowledge of ICAO Annexes / Documents & ANOs.Knowledge of Auditing Techniques.
Age: Maximum 57 Years (including all age relaxations)
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates will be required to upload Scanned Copies of CNIC and Degree / Certificate of the required qualification of the concerned position only while applying for the job.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his / her application will be rejected.
- All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
- Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements Likewise submitting incomplete application shall not be considered.
- Interviews will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued, moreover (depending on the number of candidates).
- The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
- Hence No TA / DA is admissible for interviews.
- Likewise Appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- Particularly Selected candidates will required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of CAA
- Government servants / employees of autonomous bodies / corporations will required to submit NOC from current employer before interview.
- Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect / fake / bogus at any stage, the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he / she will blacklisted in future.
Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at their website by or before 09-05-2020.