Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Kamra PAC Board Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence we require the services of highly skilled and talented individuals for the role o! Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Similarly at fair salary package (Negotiable), on contract basis. Likewise for a period of one year (Extenable on the basis of performance).
|Published Date||10th June, 2020|
|Last Date||24th June, 2020|
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Hence Candidates holding EASA Pan-66 B1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) license. Particularly endorsed with single, multiple or all Type Ratings for following aircraft.
- A320 Family (CEO & NE-0)
- A330 (All Engines)
- Boeing 737NG
- Boeing 777 (All Engines)
Furthermore Candidates should have undergone initial / continual training on Human Factor (HF). Similarly Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) and Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS). Moreover, Current maintenance experience for 6 months or 100 days signatures in last 2 years on authorized aircraft.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence Familiar with Line and Hangar Operations.
- Similarly Experience as Certifying Staff in Part-145 organization.
- Indeed Experience as Maintenance Manager and Quality Manager.
- In Addition Interested candidates, fulfilling the above mentioned criteria, are to send their CVs, along with application and attested copies of testimonials, CNIC, qualification and experience certificates, EASA Part-66 License and Certification Authorization, NOC (where applicable) at email@example.com or at the following address, within 14 days.
- Similarly Candidates are to clearly indicate their availability for Islamabad, Karachi or both Airports.
- Particularly Copy of CNIC. Moreover copy of provisional certificate/degree. Furthermore copy of mark sheet. 02 photograph.
- Indeed all relevant documents must be attested.
- However Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Similarly Decision of selection committee will be treated as final.
- In Addition complete application forms should reach to the undersigned within 14 Days of publication of this advertisement.