Open Testing Service OTS MDA 51+ Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities. Indeed Applications are invited from suitable candidates. Likewise, for appointment on contract basis. Hence in MDA against following posts.
|Date Posted||9th September, 2020|
|Job Category||Clerk Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||DAE / Intermediate / Matriculation|
|Essential Experience||1-2 Years|
|Organization Title||Multan Development Authority, Multan|
|Job Location||Multan, Punjab|
|Last Date||15th September, 2020|
- Stenographer (BPS-15)
- Draftsman (BPS-14)
- Sub Engineer (BPS-14)
- Mechanical Supervisor Sub Engineer (Mechanic) (BPS-14)
- Dispenser (BPS-12)
- Building Inspector (TP/UP) (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Site Inspector (BPS-11)
- Accounts Clerk (BPS-11)
- Patwari (BPS-09)
- Auto / Machine Electrician (BPS-07)
- Electrician (BPS-06)
General Terms and Conditions for Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. Also, must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age. Moreover, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.
Hence, Interested candidates may apply online. Particularly only applications applied online will accepted. In Addition, Applicants are required to submit online application via Website.