OGDCL Islamabad Job Opportunities. OGDCL is looking to induct high caliber professionals. Likewise who can take the company to new heights and dimensions in under listed categories of services.
|Published Date||14th May, 2020|
|Last Date||22nd May, 2020|
- Chief Engineer/ Chief (HSEQ) (EG-VI)
- Dy. Chief Security Officer (EG-V)
- Deputy Chief (Accounts) (EG-V)
- Sr. Internal Auditor (EG-IV)
- (Internal) Auditor (EG-III)
- Internal Auditor (IT)
Chief Engineer/ Chief (HSEQ) (EG-VI)
B.E or B.Sc Engineering or M.Sc/ BS (Environmental Sciences / Likewise Environmental Management / Occupational Health & Safety (04 years recognized by HEC). Hence with professional certifications in HSE, HAZOP, IMS and PSM. Furthermore having 12 years relevant post qualification experience in HSE domain of oil and gas exploration and production or petrochemical industry. Preferably multinational company with sufficient exposure of working in corporate and joint venture enterprise risk management environment.
Dy. Chief Security Officer (EG-V)
Hence Retired Lt Col / Col. Pakistan Staff Course / Intelligence Staff Course qualified. Furthermore 02-03 years service in Intelligence/Security Establishment. Likewise The age relaxation shall be granted as per policy.
Deputy Chief (Accounts) (EG-V)
Chartered Accountant / Associate of Cost and Management Accountant with 10 years relevant post qualification experience in a private. Likewise public limited company in supervisory position (Article ship period will be included in experience).
Sr. Internal Auditor (EG-IV)
Hence CA or ACMA or ACCA (Member). Or MBA / M.Com (Finance) having 07 years relevant post qualification experience (Article ship). Furthermore period will be included in experience). Likewise CIA (USA) will be given preference.
(Internal) Auditor (EG-III)
Hence CA or ACMA or ACCA (Member). Furthermore MBA / M.Com (Finance) with 04 years relevant post qualification experience (Article ship period will he included in experience). Hence CIA (USA) will given preference.
Internal Auditor (IT)
Master’s in IT or Computer Sciences or Cyber Security or Business Administration with CISA. Furthermore USA or CA/ICMA with 04 years relevant post qualification experience in IT Auditing. Likewise (Articleship period will included in experience).
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence Candidates working in Government / Semi Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Likewise, Employment will made on contract basis for an initial period of three years extendable through mutual consent.
- In case of foreign degree. equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
- Furthermore Applications will processed in confidence.
- Only short listed candidates will contacted for interview.
- In Addition Incomplete applications and received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence Quota will observed as per Government rules (where applicable).
- Similarly The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
- Hence no TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Please note that professionals who faced difficulties in applying for the post due to lock down caused by COV1D-19 pandemic. They are invited to apply on Company postal or email addresses mentioned below on or before May 22, 2020.
- The candidates who have already applied against the advertisement dated March 18. 2020 need not to apply afresh.
Hence Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope. Applications completed in all respect giving name, father name, date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification, training and professional experience. Furthermore (period with dates, designations and name of the organization where worked). Similarly supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and PEC and a passport size photograph be sent latest by 22nd May, 2020 to the address mentioned above.