NEPRA National Electric Power Regulatory Authority 10+ Jobs 2020 Latest
NEPRA National Electric Power Regulatory Authority 10+ Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence National Electric Power Regulatory Authority is mandated to deal with the matters. Likewise pertaining to generation, transmission and distribution of electric power services. Furthermore thereby requires the services of suitable Professionals / Staff for its Head Office as listed below.
|Date Posted||5th July, 2020|
|Job Category||HR Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor|
|Essential Experience||2-10 Years|
|Organization Title||National Electric Power Regulatory Authority, Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||20th July, 2020|
- Hence, Deputy Director (01 Posts)
- Similarly, Assistant Director (03 Posts)
- Particularly, Office Assistant (07 Posts)
NEPRA National Electric Power Regulatory Authority 10+ Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
Terms and Conditions
- Hence Age will be counted up to closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Furthermore selected candidates will be posted at Head Office/Regional Offices or anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the organization.
- Particularly applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Degree/Certificate issued by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities/institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Moreover In case of any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate at any stage of the recruitment process under relevant laws of Pakistan.
- Particularly the candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner of the envelope.
- Hence Incoming applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Also By hand applications will not accepted/entertained.
- Furthermore The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Hence No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview.
- However applicant shall apply directly on Open Testing Service (OTS) website.
- Hence After applying for the posts, applicants are advised to regularly check Open Testing Service (OTS) website.
- Likewise for important announcement (procedures for Roll No (Screening Test Schedule/Result etc) related to recruitment against the above posts.
- Moreover Information provided in application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Particularly everyone is encouraged to apply.
How To Apply?
- Hence application form and online deposit slip are available on Open Testing Service website.
- Also Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designation banks.
- Furthermore Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Hence Applications may sent on prescribed application form with online deposit slip (in original) within 15 days after the publication of advertisement address given below.