National Vocational & Technical Training Commission NAVTTC. Hence invites applications from Pakistani National for hiring of Project Staff. Likewise under the Project titled Prime Minister’s Special Package to implement “Skills for All” strategy as catalyst for TVET sector development in Pakistan. Indeed at a fixed pay package according to following terms of reference.
|Published Date||24th May, 2020|
|Last Date||7th June, 2020|
- Software Architect
- Software Developer
- Assistant Coordinator (Graphics & Contents)
- Database Administrator
- Program Assistant
Hence 16 years of education from any HEC recognized university in Computer Sciences / B.S Software Engineering / IT / CS / MIS or equivalent. Furthermore at least 05-years post-qualification experience in Public/Private sector. Moreover, He / she must be part of at-least three demonstrable and verifiable software projects / products as a team lead / free lancer / independently.
Hence 16 years of education from any HEC recognized university preferably Master degree in Computer Sciences / BSc Software Engineering / IT / MIS Or equivalent.
Assistant Coordinator (Graphics & Contents)
Hence 16 years of education from any HEC recognized university preferably Masters in Linguistics, Social or Managerial Sciences or equivalent.
Hence 16 years of education from any HEC recognized university preferably Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or B.S Software Engineering / IT / CS / MIS or equivalent.
Hence 16 years education from any HEC recognized university in any core Engineering fields Or relevant profession of CS / SE / IT/Project Management/Accounting & Finance. Preferably 03-years professional experience in development sector.
Terms and Conditions:
- Indeed Incomplete, improperly filled application, submitted by hand or received after the closing date will not entertain.
- Hence Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interviews.
- In Addition According to Government policy, only top five candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test and called for interview against each post.
- Hence No TA/DA will paid to the candidates, coming for test/interviews.
- Similarly Candidates working in Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Moreover, Disable persons, Females and Minorities can also apply against all posts.
- Furthermore Upper age limit will relaxed as per government rules.
- Particularly Application forms duly filled-in along-with (without educational certificates etc.) may sent to Director (Admn), NAVTTC HQs, Plot No. 38, Kirthar Road, Sector H-9/4, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Hence Interested candidates may download Application Forms from NAVTTC’s website.