A National NGO Of Pakistan urgently invites applications from competent individuals for below mentioned positions. Furthermore Send your CV’s on the given email address in advertisement. Moreover, only Shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/interviews. In Addition Last date for the submission of application is 11 October 2020.
Date Posted: 5th October, 2020
Job Category: Management Jobs
Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s / Intermediate
Essential Experience: No Experience Required
Organization Title: National NGO Of Pakistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Last Date: 11th October, 2020
- GBV Case Worker
- Center Facilitator
- Computer Teacher
- English Language Teacher
- Interpreter (Dari/Persian)
General Terms and Condition For Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. Also must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age. Moreover, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.