Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS) Jobs 2020
National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS) Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence NIPS, a Subordinate Office of the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, Islamabad. Similarly invites applications from the Pakistani National for the following permanent vacant positions of BS-1 to BS-15.
|Date Posted||20th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Steno-typist Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Primary / Intermediate / Bachelor|
|Essential Experience||1 Year|
|Organization Title||National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS), Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||3rd August, 2020|
- Library Assistant
- Furthermore, Lower Division Clerk
- Likewise, Transport Supervisor
- Press Operator
- Hence, Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Particularly, Chowkidar
Terms and Conditions
- Hence send applications to below mentioned address along with CV’s / Bio Data with CNIC and recent passport size photographs (clearly mentioning the posts applied for in the top left corner of the envelope).
- Similarly, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Moreover, Applications by-hand, received after due date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained / considered.
- Furthermore Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Hence Only short listed candidates Will be called for test / interview.
- Likewise No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible.
- Additionally, For any query, please contact during office timings i.e 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- In Addition, The Institute reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies according to the rules.
- Additionally, Age limit is 25-30 years for all the vacancies.
- Moreover, Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- Furthermore All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Hence Applications should reach the office on or before 3rd August, 2020
- Particularly, appointment will be made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Indeed, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Likewise, Interview call letters will issue to short listed candidates only.
- Moreover, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Particularly, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Likewise, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- In Addition, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Moreover, Applications containing incomplete/inadequate information or received through a-mail or received after due date will not entertained.
- Particularly, The decision of the Competent Authority may treated as Final which cannot challenged in any court of law.
- Furthermore All vacancies Will filled On merit basis / observing regional quota as per Government rules.