National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (NIFTH). Hence NIFTH an autonomous organization under National Heritage & Culture Division. Likewise invites applications from citizens of Pakistan for the following temporary posts.
|Published Date||2nd June, 2020|
|Last Date||17th June, 2020|
- Programme Executives (BS-17)
- Electrical Engineer (BS-17)
- Programme Organizers (BPS-16)
- Superintendent (Admin) (BPS-16)
- Storekeeper (BPS-11)
- Researcher (BPS-11)
- Driver (BS-4)
- Museum Attendant (BS-4)
Programme Executives (BS-17)
Hence Master’s degree in second class or Bachelor Degree in second class OR diploma in fine Arts or related professional fields from recognized institution/Poly-technique universities. Furthermore Experience in related fields preferred.
Electrical Engineer (BS-17)
Hence B.E.(Electrical) along with two years practical experience in reputed organization OR 3 years diploma in Electrical from recognized institutions/ Polytechnics/ universities. Moreover, along with six years experience in relevant field.
Hence Masters degree in Library Science. Furthermore with two years experience of working in a Library.
Programme Organizers (BPS-16)
Hence Bachelor with three years experience Of working in a position of responsibility in a museum or cultural institution.
Superintendent (Admin) (BPS-16)
Hence Bachelor with 3 years experience in a position of responsibility in administration in Govt./Semi Govt. department.
Hence Graduate with three years relevant experience of inventory, etc. Furthermore with adequate computer skills.
Hence Bachelor in any discipline from an accredited/ recognized institution. At least 3 years experience of research work in Government/ autonomous organization.
Hence Literate (Middle pass) valid LTV Licence with
Museum Attendant (BS-4)
Middle pass or primary pass with experience of
working in a museum. Moreover any other government/
Hence Primary or Middle.
Terms and Conditions:
- Appointment is temporary but likely to be on regular basis subject to the approval of competent authority.
- In Addition, Application to be sent along with two recent photographs, one set of attested photocopies of relevant documents of qualification and experience and CNIC in a sealed envelope with brief bio-data.
- However Applicants currently in Government/semi government/ Autonomous body are to apply through proper channel.
- Hence no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview, Furthermore The decision of call and appointment made by the competent authority shall be final and non- questionable.
- Similarly Application should be sent to Post Box No.1184, Islamabad within 15 days of appearing of this notice.