National Information Technology Board (NITB) Islamabad Jobs 2020. Hence applications are invited for the following positions in NITB. Particularly Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication on contract basis. Similarly National Information Technology Board (NITB), a department of Ministry of IT & Telecom. Likewise is entrusted to promote and integrate National IT program by instilling IT interventions through BPR & e-Governance programs. Moreover, NITB is in search of dynamic and talented individuals for the following positions as under:
|Date Posted||24th June, 2020|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor|
|Essential Experience||8-12 Years|
|Organization Title||National Information Technology Board|
|Last Date||9th July, 2020|
- Director General (Strategic Planning and Consultancy Services)
- (Director) IT (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance)
- Director IT (Solutions and Digital Services)
- (Director) (Infrastructure and Cloud Services)
- Director (Consultancy and Advisory Services)
- Director Human Resource
Likewise Master’s Degree (equivalent to 18 years education) in the field of Management / Business Administration / Public Administration / Human Resource (HR Related disciplines) from HEC recognized local.
Furthermore foreign university with at least eight (08) years of experience including three (03) years in managerial role or Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to 16 years of education). Moreover Management / Business Administration / Public Administration / Human Resource (HR Related disciplines) with ten (10) years relevant experience in the field of HR including three (03) years in managerial role.
Likewise Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills. Indeed Proven experience of managing successfully the HR life cycle including planning, recruiting, Similarly performance management etc. Particularly Knowledgeable in modern best practices in the field of HR. Hence Exhibited skillful negotiation techniques for transacting people. In Addition Lead and successfully manage change management function.
Likewise Develop review, improve and enforce best HR policies to strengthen merit, transparency and fairness in all areas of human resources.
Moreover Ensure optimal utilization of available human capital and alignment of its output with the organization’s goals and objectives through career planning, training and development.
Hence Manage and Develop systems and programs to achieve the efficiency of manpower cost keeping it within the limits of economic feasibility of business, Furthermore insuring the competitive capacity of compensation system and providing suitable suggestions of amendments.
Indeed Supervise all HR functions including recruitment & selection, performance management, job rotations, promotions, leave management, succession planning, payroll.
Terms and Conditions:
- Similarly Details including required qualifications, job descriptions, Moreover conditions to apply and age limits are available on the website of the Ministry and NITB.
- Likewise Candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their application at the URL address given below by providing details i.e. dates of award of degrees, date of birth, Furthermore years of experience (year-wise) within Fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement.
- Particularly Candidates who prefer applying through post should send hard copies of CVs/testimonials/CNIC at the address mentioned below within the specified period.
- Similarly Envelopes and applications/CVs should clearly indicate the specific “Name of Post” against which application is being submitted.
- Indeed Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Hence NITB believes in gender equality.
- In case of selection, candidates working in public/private Sector will have to either resign or seek retirement from their posts/service before joining new assignment.
- Furthermore NOC from present employer, in case of Government Servants is mandatory at the time of applying.
- Similarly The initial period of contract appointment is two years (extendable).
- Moreover, The positions offer salary package/benefits as admissible under the Government MPs Scales, MP-II Scale (181,050-18,150-181,500) and MP-III scale (127,050-18,150- 181,500). In Addition (along with house rent, car monetization and utilities allowance.
Hence NITB requires Candidates to Apply Online. Likewise Candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their application at the URL address given below by providing details i.e. dates of award of degrees.