National Defense University (NDU) Islamabad Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence National Defense University, a premier and highest seat of learning in the country invites dynamic, passionate self-assured and innovative professional seeking scholarly excellence and research opportunities to become part of proud fraternity of the University. Details of the vacancies are reflected below.
|Data Posted||21st June, 2020|
|Last Date||13th July, 2020|
- Professor (International Relations)
- Associate Professor (Leadership and Management Studies)
- Assistant Professor (International Relations)
- 02 Assistant Professor (Government and Public Policy)
- Assistant Professor (Leadership and Management Studies)
- Lecturer (Leadership and Management Studies)
Terms and Condtions:
- Hence All above mentioned posts shall be filled purely on contract basis.
- Indeed 2 % quota for disabled persons will be considered.
- Similarly Complete details of posts/ TORS are available on NDU website.
- Indeed In Service/ Government employees have to submit NOC/ DPC duly signed by the concerned authorities.
- Likewise For Faculty Position (sr. No.l & 2), HEC Rules/Regulations shall apply. Moreover Research Publications should have minimum Y Category or above. However Applicants for faculty position with qualification/ specialization in research methodology will given preferences. Moreover Foreign evaluation of applicants will be carried out before final selection as per HEC requirement.
- Similarly Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not entertained.
- However Applicants who do not have the prescribed Qualification & Experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
- Likewise Only Short-Listed candidates shall called for Interview / Test.
- Hence No TA/ DA shall be admissible.
- Likewise Applicants must mention the name of the “Post Applied For” on the right top corner of the envelope.
- Particularly Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & conditions shall dealt in accordance with the provisions of NDU/TTS Statutes (where applicable).
- However The University reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts or cancel any or all of the advertised posts and decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
- Indeed NDU is an equal opportunity employer
- Hence Last date of application submission is 13 July, 2020.
How To Apply?
Similarly Complete details of posts/ TORS are available on NDU website.