NAB Jobs June 2020. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having domicile of Islamabad Capital Territory. Moreover Rawalpindi Division and Gilgit Baltistan for appointment against the following temporary posts. Also likely to continue in the NAB National Accountability Bureau, Rawalpindi.
|Published Date||30th May, 2020|
|Last Date||14th June, 2020|
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Middle Pass with valid driving license of LTV (Public Service) / HTV. Experience in local area driving is preferable.
Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Age, Qualification/Experience shall be counted / examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- After short-listing of the eligible candidates, the posts shall be filled through interview, Furthermore For the post of Driver (BS-04), mentioned at Serial No. 1, name of those candidates will be considered for interview who will pass the driving / technical test.
- Government Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous / Corporation employees must apply through proper channel otherwise their candidature will not accepted.
- No further age relaxation shall given except in following categories / cases.
- Likewise, 3 years age relaxation to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Budhist community and Northern Areas.
- Hence 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous government service on the closing date.
- Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will allowed relaxation in age only in one category favourable to him/her.
- 5 years age relaxation to widow, son or daughter of deceased Govt. servant who died during service.
Terms and Condtions:
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one posts, separate application may forwarded, otherwise his application will not entertained.
- The service against above posts will governed by NAB Employees Terms and Conditions of Service 2002 and amendments made therein from time to time.
- Hence no TA/DA will paid for appearing in any test / interview.
- Likewise, Incomplete applications will rejected.
- In Addition, Name of the post applied for should written boldly on the Top right corner of envelope. Furthermore Dual Nationality holders are not eligible to apply in terms of section 3.13 of NAB Employees Terms and Conditions of Services (TCS), 2002.
- Interested candidates who fulfill above said criteria may forward their applications by post as per given format (without any copy of documents, however, candidates applying for the post of Driver (BS-04) must attach a copy of their valid driving license with application form) to the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.