Municipal Services Delivery Program Karachi 18+ Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence A USAID funded Public Sector Program. Similarly, requires highly motivated and efficient individuals (Male / Female). Also, domiciled in Sindh. Likewise, for the following positions for its Program Management Unit at Karachi & Program Support Unit in North Sindh. Also, on purely contract basis. Indeed initially for a period of one year.
|Date Posted||20th August, 2020|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor / MBA / MPA / B.E / Graduate / Diploma / Primary / Middle / Matriculation|
|Essential Experience||1-10 Years|
|Organization Title||Municipal Services Delivery Program, Karachi|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Last Date||31st August, 2020|
- Director (M&E) (BPS-19)
- Deputy Director (BPS-18)
- Procurement Specialist (BPS-18)
- Assistant Executive Engineer PSU Jcb (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Reform) (BPS-17)
- (Monitoring) Assistant Director (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Database (BPS-17)
- (Compliance) Assistant Director (BPS-17)
- Stenographer/PA (BPS-16)
- Sub-Engineer (Civil) (BPS-II)
- Sub-Engineer (E&M) (BPS-11)
- Computer Operator (BPS-14)
- Office Clerk (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-02)
- Office Boy (BPS-OI)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-OI)
- Security Guard (BPS-01)
- Hence Be a Pakistani & permanent resident of Pakistan.
- Additionally, Application forms completed in all respects and well written.
- Moreover, Errors/ Omissions are subject to ratification.
- Likewise, Degrees must obtained from Higher Education Commission institutions.
- Similarly, the age relaxation will give as per Government rules.
- Additionally, The Authority reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- In Addition, All vacancies Will filled On merit basis / observing regional quota as per Government rules.
- Furthermore, the decision of the Competent Authority may treated as final which cannot challenged in any court of law.
- Similarly, Attested Copy of Computerized National Identity Card must attached with the application form.
- However, Relaxation in age limit of years over. Furthermore and above the prescribed age limit. Hence will give as per Government instructions.
- Similarly, the candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- Indeed, Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
- Hence, the number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
- Furthermore, No experience or qualification mentioned in application form shall considered without proof.
- Particularly, The number of vacancies being announced. Likewise, is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
General Terms and Conditions for Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.