MTI Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar 5+ Jobs 2020. Hence The Lady Reading Hospital, Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar. Likewise invites applications for the Pathology Department for faculty positions at Assistant, Associate and full Professor level.
|Published Date||12th June, 2020|
|Last Date||27th June, 2020|
- Molecular Biologist
Hence MBBS with higher diploma in pathology such as FCPS (Pathology). Furthermore American Board certification in Pathology, Member, Royal College of Pathologists, or equivalent. In Addition Familiarity with laboratory techniques essential.
Hence PhD in Biochemistry. Familiarity with laboratory techniques essential.
Hence PhD or MBBS with higher diploma in Hematology. Familiarity with laboratory techniques essential.
Hence PhD in Molecular Biology. Familiarity with laboratory techniques essential.
PhD in Immunology. Likewise Familiarity with laboratory techniques essential.
Terms and Conditions:
- Similarly Excellent salary at market rates will be offered. The incumbent will serve under the MTI Act and the Regulations of the LRH MTI.
- However Interested candidates must send job application/Covering letter with Detailed CV at the following address through registered Courier Service or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Particularly The positions will remain open till filling of the available vacancies. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Indeed Original Deposit slip must attached with the Job Application.
- Hence Job Application must supported by the requisite credentials and documents.
- Candidates are advised to bring, original documents along with filled application form, Furthermore with two passport size photograph, copy of CNIC and complete set of documents duly attested at the time of interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process at any stage or increase/decrease, Moreover the number of posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- In Addition By hand submission of the Job application will not entertained.