MOHR Ministry of Human Rights Islamabad Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities. Hence Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment in the Ministry of Human Rights against the following posts.
|Date Posted||12th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Graduate / Intermediate|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||22nd July, 2020|
- Hence Assistant. Similarly, (BPS-15)
- Likewise, Steno typist. Particularly, (BPS-14)
- Similarly, UDC. Likewise (BPS-11)
- Particularly, Sanitary Worker. Hence (BPS-01)
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- However, Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above mentioned column of age limit.
- Indeed The recruitment of Sanitary Worker shall be made on local basis.
- However, Applicants already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Likewise, Applicant may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- However, Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies/ degrees/certificates issued by HEC/recognized board universities/ institute.
- Similarly, Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forge information and fake or bogus documents. Indeed Ministry of Human Rights reserves the rights to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Particularly, Ministry of Human Rights reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, Indeed increase/ decrease the number of posts.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance & Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- However, Applications along with copy of CNIC and one latest passport size photograph on the prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admn). Moreover Ministry of Human Rights, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, 9th Floor, Likewise Islamabad within 10-days from the date of advertisement.
- Similarly, The Application form can be downloaded from the official website www.mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad.
- Furthermore Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date will not be entertained. Likewise Please do not attach any other document with the application form.
How To Apply?
Similarly, The Application form can be downloaded from the official website www.mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad.