MOFAW Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad 58+ Jobs 2020 Latest Hence Application are invited to fill the following posts lying vacant. Likewise in the Ministry of Law and Justice and its Law Officer.
|Date Posted||28th June, 2020|
|Job Category||Law Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Matric / Intermediate / Bachelor|
|Essential Experience||1-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||14th July, 2020|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno typist (BPS-14)
- Senior Proof Reader (BPS-14)
- Junior Proof Reader (BPS-11)
- Lower division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- However, The subject recruitment shall made on criteria/mechanism defined by the Establishment Division their ON No.53/l/2008-SP dated 0605.2020 and further clarification for appointment of BPS-01 to BPS-5 their Notification NO. F.3/2/201-R-2 dated 11_03.2020.
- Particularly Selected candidates have to submit Medical Certificate as required under rule 17 of the Civil Servant (Appointment, Furthermore Promotion and Transfer) 19/3 and in case a candidate is declared medically unfit the alternate candidate shall offered the post.
- However Candidates shall have to produce original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees/Certificate by HEC/recognized Board, Moreover Universities institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Likewise In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake bogus, Furthermore candidature of the particular candidate shall; Moreover stand cancelled and legal action shall taken against the particular candidates at any stage.
- Particularly All candidates applying for the above mentioned posts (s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit above. Furthermore relaxation will be given if admissible under the rules.
- Indeed Government Servants who have completed 02 years continuous Government service on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Maximum limit shall be relaxed in respect of candidates belong to the following Categories.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence shortlisted applicants will called for test Interview.
- Indeed Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Hence The recruitment of Naib Oasid shall made on local basis.
- However The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right tog corner for the envelope
- However Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Buddhist Community. recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas. Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government.
- Similarly Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government.
- Hence Released or Retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- Likewise Disabled persons for appointment to post in BPS-15 and Below.
- In addition Widow, son daughter of a deceased civil servant who die in service.
- Indeed 2% disable. 10% Women and 5% Minorities (Non-Muslim) Quota will be observed as per rules.
- Hence Prescribed Quota (Provincial/Regional etc) Indeed will observed as per rules.
- However Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel and must provide NOC along with application form otherwise application will not entertained and they have no right to claim,
- Similarly The number of vacancies can increased or decreased. The MOFAW Ministry of Law reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, it so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the appointment.
- Hence Only the shod listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Likewise The selected candidates may be posted all over Pakistan.
Information provided in the application form be verified in case offer of appointment.
- Hence No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Likewise Applications along with copy of CNIC, 02 photographs on prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admin-VI). within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Furthermore The application form can downloaded from the official website of Ministry of Law and Justice, Islamabad.