Application are invited from suitable candidates belonging to Merged Districts/Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Indeed for the following vacant positions in ‘MNCH Programme Merged Districts Peshawar’ purely on fixed pay package. Initially for a period of one year extendable on satisfactory performance till the life of the Programme.
|Published Date||23rd April, 2020|
|Last Date||8th May, 2020|
- Public Health Specialist
- Planning & Finance Officer
- Social Organizers
- Data Analyst
- Women Medical Officer
- CMW Supervisor
- Computer Operator
- CMW Tutor
- Office Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Lady Health Visitor
- Store Keeper
MBBS/BSc Nursing with Masters degree in Epidemiology/ Public Health. Furthermore 3-5 years work experience preferably in the Social Sector alongwith practical skills in the use of computerized database & statistical analysis software. Experience Of involvement in Research / Surveys especially in Merged Districts (Ex-FATA) would preferred.
Public Health Specialist
MBBS/ MSc Human Nutrition or BSc Nursing with Master in Public Health from a recognized University with at least 6-8 years experience in relevant field.
Planning & Finance Officer
MSc Statics/ Economics/ M.COM/MBA Finance from a recognized University with at least 6-8 years experience in relevant field.
Master Degree in Social Sciences. Furthermore 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology or BS Hons Degree in Computer Science from recognized Institute. Furthermore with 2 years experience in Data Processing / Analysis.
Women Medical Officer
MBBS (MI) from any recognized Institute also registered with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC). Furthermore with one year House Job. Experienced local candidates will preferred.
Female Nurse with Bachelors Degree in Nursing or LHV with MPH, likewise from a recognized Institute registered with Pakistan Nursing Council. Moreover, with 3-5 years of clinical/ teaching experience in Midwifery. Local candidates with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Urdu will be preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree (at least second division) in Computer Science or BA/BSc with One year Diploma in Information Technology with at least 3-5 working experience in any Programme/ Organization as Computer Operator.
Diploma in General Nursing/ BSc Nursing. Preference will given to local candidates having experience & domicile of the same Tehsil / Union council.
BSc Nursing. Furthermore with atleast 3-5 years experience in relevent field.
BA/B.Sc. with Certificate in Computer applications. Furthermore with at least 3-5 years working experience in any Programme/ Organization as Office Assistant.
FA/FSc (at least second division), computer literate. 2-3 years relevant experience
At least 2nd Division Bachlor Degree from recognized University and Computer literate.
B.COM/BBA) with at least 3 years of working experience with a reputable Organization.
Lady Health Visitor
LHV Diploma registered with Pakistan Nursing Council. Furthermore with 2-3 years relevant experience.
Matric with Science. Furthermore 3 years related experience in a Programme or Organization.
Terms and Conditions:
- Application along with CV, attested copies of Degrees, Diplomas, Certificates/ Professional Certificates, CNIC, Domicile. Moreover, two recent passport size photographs should reach the offlce of the undersigned by post within 15 days of the publication of this Advertisement.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than One position shall submit separate application for each post, by clearly mentioning the name of position on the envelope.
- Moreover, candidates serving in Government or Semi Government Organizations should apply through proper channel.
- Similarly Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- The age will be considered according to the Government Rules / Regulations likewise age relaxation will be granted as per government procedures.
- Hence all the positions shall be governed under Project Policy.
- In contrast to preference will be given to the local candidates.
- Hence Only short listed candidates will be called for Test/lnterview.
- In Addition The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without any Salaries will be released to the appointed candidates after the verification of their documents.
- Hence No TA/DA will be paid for Test/lnterview.