Ministry of States & Frontier Regions. Hence applications are invited from the candidates having the following qualification and experience. Likewise to fill up the following purely temporary contractual posts. Similarly (extendable subject to provision of budget by donors and satisfactory performance of officials). Particularly in Lahore / Mianwali under the UNHCR funded project.
|Published Date||3rd June, 2020|
|Last Date||19th June, 2020|
- Civil Engineer
- Medical Officer (male/female)
- Lady Health Visitor
- Teacher (Male)
- Multipurpose Outreach Supervisor (MORS)
- Store Keeper
- Mobile Repair Instructor
- Welding Instructor
- Watchman/ Messenger
Hence Degree in Civil Engineering with two years experience. Likewise MBBS with registration with PMDC/ experience preferable.
Medical Officer (male/female)
Hence MBBS with registration with PMDC/experience preferable.
Lady Health Visitor
Hence Matric (Science) with diploma of LHV, Nursing Council qualified, Moreover experience preferable.
Hence BA/B.Ed with two-year experience.
Hence Matric with vaccination certificate and two- years experience.
Multipurpose Outreach Supervisor (MORS)
Hence Matric (Science) and experience of vaccination in a polio drive.
Hence BA/B.Sc with working experience In a medical store.
Mobile Repair Instructor
Hence Matric with Diploma in Mobile Software and two-year experience.
Hence Matric with Diploma in Welding and two-year experience.
Hence Literate having LTV license and three-year experience.
Hence Literate with three years midwife experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- In Addition Applications supported with CV / recent photograph and attested copies of CNIC,
- Furthermore documents must be received by Officer In charge PO Box 1435 GPO Lahore till 19-06-2020.
- However Neither the applications arriving late shall be acceptable nor the ones dispatched before this advertisement.
- Likewise Advertisement can also be visited on the website of this office.
- Hence Candidates must enter their phone No. in their application.
Moreover, Advertisement can also be visited on the website of this office.