Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Devt Jobs 2020. Hence Applications are invited for recruitment against the following vacancies. Likewise, in the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Islamabad.
|Date Posted||18th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Intermediate / Graduate|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||2nd August, 2020|
- Hence Assistant. Indeed (BPS-15) (2 Posts)
- Likewise, Stenotypist. Similarly, (BPS-14) (9 Posts)
- Particularly, Naib Qasid. Also, (BPS-01) (4 Posts)
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Islamabad Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
Terms and Conditions:
- Similarly, All appointments shall be made in accordance with the prevailing Recruitment Rules/Policy of the Federal Government.
- Likewise, General Relaxation in age shall be admissible as per existing rules.
- Also, Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submitting applications.
- However, Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each posts.
- Likewise, A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post.
- Indeed Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interviews.
- However, Candidates shall present original documents along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at time of interview.
- Particularly, Applicants already in Government Service should apply through proper channel & produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Similarly, Incomplete applications/ applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Indeed Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Also, The OPHRD reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, Similarly, increase/decrease the number of vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Hence Only shortlisted applicants will receive call for test / interview. Moreover the Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease.
How To Apply?
Similarly, Applicants Form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry. Furthermore Candidates should send their applications on the prescribed format to the Section Officer (Admn-II). Likewise, OPHRD. Also, Kohsar Block, 9th Floor, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.