Ministry of National Food Security & Research 52+ Job Opportunities. Hence applications are invited on plain paper. Similarly on the format given below. Particularly for the following regular/temporary vacancies 2020. Likewise in the “Plant Breeders Rights Registry, Islamabad.
|Published Date||11th June, 2020|
|Last Date||25th June, 2020|
- Assistant Private Secretary (APS) (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Technical Assistant (BPS-15)
- Accounts Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-9)
- Driver (BPS-4)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-4)
- Daftry (BPS-2)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-1)
- Frash (BPS-1)
- Chowkidar (BPS-1)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-1)
Hence Second Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by HEC. Furthermore a minimum speed of 100/50 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively.
Terms and Conditions
- Hence the candidates shall be entitled to five years relaxation in age over and above the age limit prescribed in the Recruitment Rules.
- Particularly Candidates are advised to bring, original documents along with filled application form, Moreover with two passport size photograph, copy of CNIC and complete set of documents duly attested at the time of interview.
- Similarly there is No relaxation in the venue for interview whatsoever the reason, will given.
- Furthermore, Age relaxation will provided as per Federal Government Rules. However five years general age relaxation will be admissible to all the candidates.
- In Addition The application should be addressed to the Registrar, Plant Breeders Rights Registry (PBRR), Building of FSC&RD, Mauve Area. G-9/4, Islamabad
- Hence no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Furthermore, the lump sum pay admissible is mentioned above against each post.
- Moreover, The aforementioned appointment is for short term, therefore, successful candidate doesn’t confer the right to regularize.
- Particularly The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process at any stage or increase/decrease.
- Similarly the number of posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Indeed, The decision of the Competent Authority may treated as Final which cannot challenged in any court of law.