Ministry Of Maritime Affairs Pak Secretariat 15+ Jobs Opportunities 2020. Hence applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Ministry Of Maritime Affairs. Furthermore appointments shall be made on purely merit. Moreover The Candidates possessing the following requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply.
|Date Posted||19th June, 2020|
|Last Date||4th July, 2020|
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Research Assistant (BPS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Duplicating Machine Operator (DMO) (BPS-04)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (DR) (BPS-04)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
Hence Intermediate. Furthermore minimum Speed 80/40 w.p.m in Shorthand/ typing respectively. Moreover Computer Literates Preferable
Research Assistant (BPS-14)
Hence 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree/ BBA in Finance, Public Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Sociology with Computer Literate.
Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
Hence Matric. Furthermore Minimum Speed 30 w.p.m in typing.
Duplicating Machine Operator (DMO) (BPS-04)
Hence Primary Pass. Moreover Knowledge of operating duplicating machine essential.
Hence Primary. Particularly Valid driving License holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
Dispatch Rider (DR) (BPS-04)
Hence Primary Pass. Additionally Valid driving License holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
Hence Primary Pass.
Hence Primary pass. Furthermore 3 years experience in relevant field.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Furthermore Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Moreover, Late and incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- In Addition 5 years relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as permissible under the existing Government Rules.
- Additionally Applications on prescribed format along with attested photocopies of the testimonials would reach to Section Officer (Admin), Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Particularly applications can also be submitted on the email address (email@example.com).
- Hence Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- However Moma will follow guidelines & policy to be issued by Cabinet Secretariat / Establishment Division in matter of all recruitment.
Similarly to download application form and to apply visit the official website of Ministry Of Maritime Affairs.