Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad 18+ Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence applications are invited from suitable candidates (Pakistani National). Similarly for the following positions on contract basis for the period of two (2) years. Likewise under the project title “Strengthening of Planning and Monitoring Unit. Particularly in Ministry of Law and Justice, Islamabad (Pakistan). Moreover, Government of Pakistan “Development Wing” Finalized it in Jobs in Islamabad 2020.
|Published Date||11th June, 2020|
|Last Date||26th June, 2020|
- Director Planning (PPS-10)
- Director Monitoring and Evaluation (PPS-10)
- Senior Planning Officer (PPS-09)
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (PPS-09)
- Infrastructure Expert (PPS-09)
- Financial and Economic Specialist (PPS-09)
- MIS Specialist (PPS-08)
- Project Appraisal Specialist (PPS-08)
- Procurement Expert (PPS-09)
- Admin and Accounts Officer (PPS-07)
- Technical Assistant (PPS-06)
- Computer Operator (PPS-05)
- Staff Car Driver (PPS-02)
- Dispatch Rider (PPS-02)
- Office Boy (PPS-02)
Particularly Master Degree in Business Administration/Management/Project Management from HEC recognized degree awarding institute/university. Furthermore with 9 years experience in the relevant field.
Terms and Conditions
- In Addition Candidates are advised to bring, original documents along with filled application form, Moreover with two passport size photograph, copy of CNIC and complete set of documents duly attested at the time of interview.
- Hence there is No relaxation in the venue for interview whatsoever the reason, will given.
- Moreover, Age relaxation will provided as per Federal Government Rules. However five years general age relaxation will be admissible to all the candidates.
- Indeed no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Particularly, the lump sum pay admissible is mentioned above against each post.
- Furthermore The aforementioned appointment is for short term, therefore, successful candidate doesn’t confer the right to regularize.
- Similarly The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process at any stage or increase/decrease, Furthermore the number of posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Moreover, The decision of the Competent Authority may treated as FINAL which cannot challenged in any court of law.
Hence candidate can download application from Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2020 website. Moreover, Submit duly filled application form along with attested copies of documents are required.