Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Islamabad 30+ Jobs 2020. Hence applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment. Likewise against the following temporary posts in the Information and Broadcasting Division, Islamabad.
|4th August, 2020
|Matriculation / Intermediate / Bachelor
|No Experience Required
|Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Islamabad
|19th August, 2020
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Research Assistant (BS-11)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-9)
Terms and Conditions:
- Furthermore, Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Similarly, The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole.
- Furthermore, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Moreover, Applications along with copy of CNIC and 3 latest passport size photographs, on the prescribed format shall reach the Section Officer within 15 days from publication of this advertisement.
- Hence Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Hence Age limit is 18-30 years for all the vacancies.
- Additionally, Application Forms, completed in all respects and well written.
- Moreover, All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will be made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- However, Interview call letters will issue to short listed candidates only.
- Indeed, Short listing will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must be attested.
- Similarly Application form can be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Islamabad.
- Additionally, A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Likewise, Applicants shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of degree certificate issued by HEC/recognized Boards/Universities/institutes.
- Hence only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test/interview.
- Moreover, Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit.
- Moreover, Information provided in the application form will verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.